Friday, February 1, 2013

You're Positively Wonderful

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  This week Anita challenged us to ribbon and/or lace on our projects.  



For my card today I chose to use Awareness Anya.  I colored her with copics and paper pieced her dress.  The sentiment is from the Sitting Wonderful stamp set and punched out with the Key Tag SU punch.  That particular punch doesn't have a matching layering punch so I adhered it onto cardstock and just cut out around it.  I added some matching grosgrain ribbon and a button with the same ribbon threaded through the holes.

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us with this weeks challenge!


Recipe : 
Stamps:   TGF - Awareness Anya, Sitting Wonderful
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics   
Paper:  X-Press It paper; More Mustard (SU);  DP - Stella and Rose Hattie (My Minds Eye)  
Embellishments:   Grosgrain Ribbon; Button    
Tools/Misc: Key Tag Punch (Martha Stewart)  

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover