Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DTT with TGF


Today is time for another Double Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week Peggy's challenge for us is a color challenge.


I used Lovey Bean colored her with copics, added some stickles to her wings and cut her out.  The sentiment is from the Flutter Heart stamp set and underneath it I added some hearts that were scraps from my border punch.  I punched a few papers with my heart border punch and layered them on top of some Valentine themed paper.  The lager hearts were cut from nesties.  I added some polka dot organdy ribbon to finish it off.  When I look at this card, I can't help but think of cotton candy!  


 Hmm....so did you guess the color challenge yet?  It is Pink, White and Blue.
I was also going through some of my older cards and thought I'd share these two since they fit the challenge:

This card uses Lolli Anya, which happens to be retired.

This card uses Mermaid Anya and Mer Ian (digi stamp) 

We'd love to see you join us this week.  Just head on over to the blog to link up your entry.


Recipe : 
Stamps:   TGF - Lovey Bean; Sentiment - Flutter Heart
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics   
Paper:  X-Press It paper; Pink Pirouette; DP -Scraps from my drawer  
Embellishments:  Polka Dot Organdy Ribbon; Stickles (Stardust)    
Tools/Misc: Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Heart Nesties  

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover