Friday, February 22, 2013

FFF with The Greeting Farm - You're Beautiful

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  This week Jo challenged us to use flowers on our projects.  


For my project I used Wild Sprout Gracie since she has a flower on her hat.  For my papers I chose an older Basic Grey pad because I loved the little floral print on this paper.  To keep with the floral theme, I added a few flowers in the corner.  Gracie was colored with copics on SU's Naturals Ivory paper, and yes, it does have little specks in the paper, those aren't smudges ;)  Coloring on this paper was a bit different from the Copic X-press it paper I normally use, but I think it worked out ok.   I added a little butterfly above the sentiment and a few pearls.  

For this picture I had to use my daughter's camera since the battery on mine ran out.  While there are some things I love about her camera, I'm not used to taking pictures with it ~ I can't seem to get the sentiments to photograph sharply.....I have a macro setting on my camera and I can't find one on hers so I'm not sure how to fix that.    

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us with this weeks challenge!

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!  :)

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover