Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DTT with The Greeting Farm

Today is time for another Double Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week it was my turn to pick the challenge and I chose to make a sketch.  Here is my card:

Since Valentine's Day is just 2 days away, I knew I wanted to make a Valentine's Day card, so I went through all of my Greeting Farm stamps and came across Stella.  I haven't used her for a long time, and since she is holding an envelope (which could be a valentine), I decided she was the one I was going to use.  She was colored with copics and then I added some white dots to her dress with a gel pen.  I also added some stickles to the heart on her dress and the heart on the envelope.  The sentiment was stamped and then cut out using part of a punch.  I added some ribbon, a flower and some pearls to finish it off.     

We'd love to have you join us this week (and I'd really love to see what you do with my sketch).  Just head on over to the blog to link up your entry.

Recipe : 
Stamps:   TGF - Stella, Sentiment - Flutter Heart
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics, Inksentials White Gel Pen   
Paper:  X-Press It paper; Pretty in Pink (SU); DP - Bo Bunny  
Embellishments:  Ribbon (SU); Flower;  Stickles (Stardust), Self Adhesive Pearls (Recollections)    
Tools/Misc: SU Punch  


Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover