Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DTT with The Greeting Farm

Today is time for another Double Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week Joni challenged us to a sketch.  Here is my card:

  
I used CC Friday Night.  I did a combination of copic coloring and paper piecing.  I added some pearls to her shoes and stickles to her necklace and bracelet.  The sentiment is from the Flutter Heart set.  I came across some paper flowers I bough awhile back and thought it matched really well with the pinkish patterned paper.

And here is Joni's sketch for us....I love it!
We'd love to have you join us this week (and I'd really love to see what you do with my sketch).  Just head on over to the blog to link up your entry.

Sorry for the short post....yesterday the kids had off of school (today too) and so we've had kids coming and going the past few days.

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!  

1 comment:

Topper Personalizados said...

beautiful work, I like the colors bladed

 
Pin It button on image hover