Friday, August 9, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday - Mix it Up

Happy Friday!  Today it's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  Today I got to pick the challenge and chose to "Mix it Up".  All you need to do is use parts from two different TGF images and combine them to make one.  This is a fun way to customize your images even more.



I decided to use the head from CC Monday along with the body from CC James and colored both with copics.  I couldn't find any true red and black paper in my stash so I took some paper that was black with cream flocking and colored the cream color with a red copic.  I added some riveted leather trim, a flower/button/bow combo and some silver "pearls".  The sentiment was stamped with metallic ink.     

Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see the rest of the Design Teams fantastic cards and to enter your own Mix it Up creation.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

gobeagirl said...

Hi Jodi, I was over on the TGF blog this morning and as I love body swapping I was looking as this post when I came across yours. I just had to come over and tell you how much I love this. I don't know about you, but she screams Joan Jett to me and I think she totally rocks! lol... I think your coloring is fantastic as is how you you have made your papers do the work for you. Great job on making that cream look like a true red. I think your card is just stunning and I so wish I had thought of putting these two together myself. :O) Hope you are having a great week so far. Hugs, Lisa G

 
Pin It button on image hover