Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday....White Wedding

It's Tuesday so that means time for another Garden Variety Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week Maria challenged us to use 3 or more layers:



For my card I used the new Layer Cake Clear Stamp set.  I stamped the cake pieces in embossing ink and heat embossed it with detail white embossing powder.  After that, I used an embossing pen to color in the hearts and the swirls on the cake and then heat embossed that with a glitter embossing powder.  The platter was stamped with gray ink and then I added pearls to it. To add texture to the different layers, I used the Swiss Dots and the Modern Wallpaper Cuttlebug folders along with a heart border punch.  To finish it off, I added a few more pearls and a satin/organdy ribbon and bow.      

Head on over the The Greeting Farm blog to see some more amazing work from the Design Team!

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!  :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh this is so effective, love it x

 
Pin It button on image hover