Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Retro Fresh Birthday

Happy Wednesday!  Today it's time for a Retro Fresh challenge at The Greeting Farm and this month the challenge is "Birthday Hoopla"...very appropriate since this is TGF's birthday month.


I wasn't sure which image to use, so I pulled out one I haven't used in a LONG time ~ Sassy Susie.  She is colored with copics and I paper pieced the balloons.  I added some polka dotted ribbon and a few rhinestones.  

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Team's creations and to enter your creation for the challenge.  One lucky winner will receive a 4x6 set AND a single in stock stamp.  

To enter follow these simple rules:
Use a TGF image that is 6 months or older
Create any project of your choice
Add it to your blog or online gallery and link it up on the TGF blog.
You may enter until Tuesday, September 10th at noon CST.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day! :)
   


No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover