Friday, August 16, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday - Anything Goes

Happy Friday!  Today it's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  This week the challenge is "Anything Goes".


For my card I used Birthday Anya 3 and colored her with copics and added some stickles to the heart in her hair and the candies on top the cake.  In case you didn't know,, The Greeting Farm now carries some 6x6 paper pads and I used papers from Echo Park - So Happy Together.  To add a decorative edge to the mats I used the Tulip Border Die.  To finish it off I added some rhinestones, bakers twine, and a flower/button/bow combo.  The sentiment is from the retired Chef Ian set.     

Stop by the TGF blog to see some more creations from the Design team and to enter your own project. 

Thanks for stopping and have a great weekend!  :)  i

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover