Tuesday, January 22, 2013

DTT with The Greeting Farm

Today is time for another Double Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week Suzanne challenged us with a sketch.  I don't know about you, but I think sketch challenges are one of my favorites.


I used Anya from the set Sitting Wonderful, colored her with copics and added a few rhinestones for her bracelet.  Since right about now I am wishing it were summer time, or at least spring, I chose some bright papers from Echo Park and used one of my pinking circles nesties to make a sun for Anya to sit on.  It's been a long time since I used the sewing maching so I pulled it out and stitched all the panels.  Definitely a bright a cheerful card.

Here is the sketch that we used this week:

We'd love to see you join us this week.  Just head on over to the blog to link up your entry.

On a side note, we sure could use some more sun around here....it was freezing cold last (when typing this up it was -4° with a wind chill of -26°) and just getting colder.  This is what the morning looks like for us.....Brrrr!  Definitely not sending my kids out for the bus until it is pretty much right in front of our house!


Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!  

Recipe : 
Stamps:   TGF - Sitting Wonderful;  Sentiment - Claudia & Co
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics   
Paper:  X-Press It paper; So Saffron (SU);  DP - Echo Park - Hello Summer   
Embellishments:  Grosgrain Ribbon (SU); Button; Rhinestones (Recollections); Flower (Bazzil)    
Tools/Misc: Border Punch (Martha Stewart); Circle and Pinking Circle Nesties  

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover