Friday, January 18, 2013

FFF with The Greeting Farm

Happy Friday....another week is coming to an end and that brings us another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  This week Rosemary challenged us to use dies and/or punches.  


For my card I used Awareness Anya and colored her ribbon pink in honor of my Aunt who is a Breast Cancer survivor.  I colored her entirely with copics...no paper piecing this time, but I did cut her out.  The scalloped rectangle die cut is embossed and I added some rhinestones to the center of the butterfly.  

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us with this weeks challenge!

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!    

Recipe : 
Stamps:   TGF - Awareness Anya; Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics  
Paper:  X-Press It paper; Pretty Pink (SU);  DP - Basic Grey - Lemonade  
Embellishments:   Grosgrain Ribbon (SU); Rhinestones    
Tools/Misc: Scallop Border Punch, Curly Label Punch (SU); Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart); Nestabilites Rectangle Scalloped Die; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)  


No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover