Friday, January 4, 2013

FFF with the Greeting Farm

Happy New Year!

Now I can let you all in on a little secret I've been keeping....I am now a Showcase Designer for The Greeting Farm....I am so excited to be working with Jess, Marie and the rest of the team and am really looking forward to the next 6 months!     

Anyways, each Friday TGF has a Farm Fresh Friday (FFF) and this week Peggy challenged us to use something new.


This week I chose the set Sitting Wonderful.   Anya is just adorable and I love that chair.   I colored Anya with copics and paper pieced her outfit, boots and bow along with the chair.  To make a background I used two different designer papers to create a wall and floor.  Since the circle I used is fairly large, I kept the rest of the layout on the simpler side just adding a strip of paper with a bordered edge and some fun pom-pom trim which is my other new item).

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us with this weeks challenge...we'd love to see what new goodies you got for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!    

1 comment:

Jo said...

love the colors Jodi! she is adorable.

 
Pin It button on image hover