Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DTT at The Greeting Farm

Today is time for another Double Take Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week Rachel challenged us to use the colors Purple and Green.    

For my card today I used CC Friday Night and colored her with copics.  I added some glitter to her as well as the flowers.  I pulled out some brads for the center of the flowers (I can't even remember the last time I used brads....) and added some pearls to finish it off.  

I have a TON of patterned papers, but in searching through them I realized that I really don't have much along the lines of purple, let alone purple and green.  Definitely made this week a bit more challenging for me...but hey, that's part of the fun right!?!

We'd love to see you join us this week.  Just head on over to the blog to link up your entry.

I followed the sketch over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Recipe : 
Stamps:   TGF - CC Friday Night;  Sentiment - Banners 4 All (The Stamps of Life)
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics   
Paper:  X-Press It paper; Always Artichoke; DP -  Deja Views (Fresh Prints)  
Embellishments:  Flowers (Prima); Brads (SU); Stickles (Stardust); Pearls (Recollections)    
Tools/Misc: Border Punch and Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)  

Thanks for stopping and have a great day!

2 comments:

Sam said...

She's trendy! Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

Kimbo said...

Looks like she's got attitude. Thanks for joining in at Sunday Sketch & Stamp x

 
Pin It button on image hover