Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Club Anime Sketch Challenge 7

Wow did February go by fast ~ hopefully we will start getting some warmer weather to enjoy!  Today brings us a Sketch Challenge over at Club Anime.  Virginia gave us this wonderful sketch to use:  


For my card I chose Laney ~ isn't she just the sweetest little thing!!?!  I know a lot of girls that would just love to get a card with her on it! 
When I saw this image, I knew right away that I just had to use this DP ~ I think it is perfect for her.  The paper has a lot of sparkle to it, so I kept the embellishments to a minimum.  As usual, I used copics to color the image, and then I cut it out with my nesties.  A bit of ribbon and a few rhinestones finished off the card. 

Be sure to check out all the other fabulous creations the rest of the team has made with this sketch!  There are a few new girls on the team so be sure to give them some love!   

We would love to have you join our sketch challenge.  This month the winner will receive a CD full of InStyle Stamps non-anime images ~ there are over 100 images on this CD (wow, I'd LOVE that prize!).  You have until April 1st (11:59 pm PST) to link your project to Mr. Linky. 

Remember to shop for all your InStyle Stamps through this link to receive an automatic 5% discount on your purchase!  

Virginia has a lot of exciting things planned for InStyle Stamps and I can't wait to share them with you!

Have a wonderful day!

Recipe ~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps:  Laney -  In Style Stamps (digi image); Sentiment - Studio G
Ink/Coloring: Colorbox Chalk Ink - Rouge; Copics (E00, E01, E11, R01, R20, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y31, YG23, YG25, BG000, BG01, V04, RV32, RV34) 
P
aper: Pretty in Pink; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP - DCWV (Sweet Stack)
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Flirty); Self Adhesive Rhinestones (Michael's) 
Tools:  Circle Punches; Nesties


8 comments:

Taylor said...

The paper is so perfect with this image! Super card!

Lesley said...

She's too cute, I love it!

Scrappychick said...

So sweet! the yummy pp is perfect!

Stampin Lucy said...

Wow!! This is stunning!!

Angela said...

Too sweet Lucy!! great minds think alike!! I used the same image!! Love the DP with this image!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Janelle Stollfus said...

Yummy paper and darling image! Way too cute.

Kerry said...

Too cute and the dp matches her perfectly!

Geneviève aka Muscade said...

So sweet!!! Like her!

 
Pin It button on image hover