Thursday, May 28, 2009

Best Friends......

I've had this adorable Reeta image all colored in and sitting on my "desk" for the past two weeks and finally had the chance to put her on a card. I love these new Wild Sprout images from the Greeting Farm (but that shouldn't be surprising since I can't tell you one of their stamps that I don't love LOL!).

When I was coloring her, I was going to do blonde hair again to make the card all matchy-matchy, but instead went with a dark brown. So why the dark brown.....well my daughter requested that I color more girls with darker brown hair like hers as opposed to the blonde hair or honey brown hair I usually do. So, while I will not give up the lighter hair colors, I will make an effort to include dark brown hair more often.

Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: Reeta - Wild Sprouts collection The Greeting Farm; Sentiment ~ Pupstar The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics (E00, E11, E55, E57, E59, E33, E35, R20, RV32, B000, Y21)
Paper: Mauve Mist, Barely Banana; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP - DCWV
Embellishments: Brad; Ribbon; Flower - from stash; Jewelry Spacer; Dew Drops; Stickles

Tools:
Curly Label Punch; Fiskars Border Punch




No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover