Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Retro Fresh Wednesday with TGF

Today it's time for Retro Fresh Wednesday, a month long challenge, over at The Greeting Farm.  


The theme for this month is
Over the Top - Lots of Layers
(and use a TGF stamp that is older than 6 months)

For my card I used Lolli Anya (who is now retired).  I colored her with copics and added some stickles and rhinestones to the image.  For my embellishments I used some taffeta ribbon, a lot of pearls, bakers twine for the lollipop, a doily and a heart button.  The sentiment is from the Mini Cupcakes set.  Three of the papers are from Lily Bee Design and  the other is unknown.    

We'd love to have you join in the Retro Fresh Challenge....remember, you have an entire month to enter and the winner gets a 4x6 stamp set of their choice as well as a single stamp.  

Thanks for visiting and have a great day :)

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover