Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Garden Variety Tuesday on The Farm

It's Tuesday so that means time for another Garden Variety Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm. This week, since today is the 155th day of the year, Peggy challenged us to create a card using a 1-5-5 recipe and here is what I came up with:  




I used the new Baby Anya and Ian stamp set.  Ian is colored with copics and cut out.  I used pretty many layers on this one.  After I put the ribbon on and added my layers I realized you really couldn't notice it so I added a bit more as a "tab". The embellishment on the bottom left is a button with twine and a baseball hat charm hung from it.  I added three brads to the bottom right corner and one on in the center of the gear.  The image panel is raised on dimensionals.

So, have you figured out my 1-5-5?  It is 1 image, 5 different patterned papers, 5 different embellishments (brads, button, charm, ribbon and twine).
    
Stop by The Greeting Farm blog to check out the rest of the Design Teams amazing projects this week.  While you're there, we'd love to have you join us this week ~ just link up your entry on the blog.

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover