Monday, December 3, 2012

Surprise....I'm a guest designer for The Greeting Farm!!!

I am so excited to announce that I am a Guest Designer for The Greeting Farm this month.  Ever since I saw the adorable Anya and Ian stamps I was hooked.  I bought a few singles (if I remember correctly it was Rockstar Anya, Cheer Anya, and Skater Ian).  Since that time my collection has grown by leaps and bounds.  It has been a crafty goal of mine to be on the Design Team for The Greeting Farm, so when Jess asked me it was a dream come true!  Thank you so much Jess and Marie for allowing me to be a part of the farm this month!

For today's post I used Holiday Anya II.  She is so cute and I love that ribbon wrapped around her!  Not only is she great for Christmas cards, but I think she would be adorable on a New Years card or even a Birthday card! 
  

I colored Anya with my copics and cut her out so I could use the snowflake paper as a background.  Speaking of patterned paper, I think I may have set a personal record, I used 6 different ones on this card.  While I was cutting the papers I noticed one of the designs had "Merry Christmas" in the lower right corner, so I decided to use that as my sentiment.  The button bow in the corner was made by threading some ribbon through a button, tying that in a bow and then sewing it to the bottom ribbon that I had made into a partial bow.  

I hope you enjoyed my first card and come back again next week to see what I have to show you.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

I used the sketch from The Deconstructed sketch for my card.        

7 comments:

Guild Master Crystal said...

Beautiful card! I look forward to seeing more of your TGF creations!

Sue D said...

Lovely card--I like your coloring, layout and the papers.

Annie Rose said...

Yay Jodi! Congratulations! TGF is the best :) I can't wait to see all of your goodies you'll be sharing with us this month.

This card is so perfect! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the layout. The use of the paper for the sentiment is awesome! :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Jen Shults said...

Yay! Congratulations on being a guest designer for TGF. They are the very best! I love your card... it's so sweet and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

GeeKay said...

Congrats Jodi....loving your card. Tgf is awesome. Love love love your colouring. Tfs...ganchanah

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Congrats...your coloring is awesome...looking forward to seeing your projects this month!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

This card is fabulous.

 
Pin It button on image hover