Friday, January 22, 2010

My favorite vacation destination

Your Next Stamp is having a blog hop (click on the YNS blinkie on the right side of my blog to get there) and to be entered to win their new releases, we were asked to post our favorite vacation destination and/or our favorite singer along with pictures.

I think one of my favorite vacation destinations would have to be Disney World, and have been there many times.  There is so much to see and do between Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney Studios, Animal Kingdom and Downtown Disney.  It is just a fun, happy place to be and brings out the kid in you.  Unfortunately the last time we have been there was almost 7 years ago (we celebrated my son's first birthday there and had dinner with the Characters ~ that was fun!).  My two youngest haven't been there at all, so I think we need to get down there again one of these days!  I didn't have a digital camera back then, so instead of one of my pictures, I can only share a picture I found on the internet of Cinderella's Castle.









1 comment:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love Disney too! We are going this May with my entire family and I can't wait!!! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs
Karen

 
Pin It button on image hover