Monday, April 13, 2009

My Cute Stamps

My Cute Stamps is a site that I recently came across. The name fits them perfect because they have a lot of, well, really cute stamps. Their images are perfect for those kid cards and scrapbook pages. While browsing their site, I discovered they were also holding a DT call, so I applied and am waiting to hear if I made it or not. What an awesome birthday gift that would be.

In Celebration of Easter, Creating Cupcakes is giving away this adorable "Jelly Beans" stamp set ~ this is one of my favorites ~ I just LOVE that bunny (and the birdies too)! The drawing is being held on my birthday (April 15th), so maybe I'll get lucky! :)


Eeek a Monster is another one of my favorites. This set is absolutely perfect for those little boys and even those little girls. Wouldn't those monsters just look adorable paper pieced?!?



Seet Kawaii is another set I just had to mention. My kids LOVE sweets, so this set would be perfect to make them little notes to put in their lunch.



No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover