Sunday, February 8, 2009

Papertrey's "Over The Rainbow" Challenge

I came across this challenge and decided to give it a try. Since I don't have any of Papertrey's Cardstock, I used SU cardstock in the following colors: Riding Hood Red, Apricot Appeal, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. I don't think I would have chosen all of these colors together, but I do like the end result. I kept the card pretty simple, but did add some paper piercing to the Baja Breeze strip for interest.
~Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Baja Breeze, Naturals White, Riding Hood Red / White- Papertrey
Accessories: Circle punches, Scallop punch, Brad - Making Memories, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover