Monday, February 23, 2009

Elzybells - New Release

I love Elzybells stamps because they are just so darn cute. They have just come out with their fantastic new February releases that you should definitely go check out. I have a few favorites in this release and they are Just Deserts (the adorable girl and sweets ~ enough said) and Hey Cupcake (how can you not love cupcakes). I am also drawn to Eggstravaganza and Eggstravaganza sentiments ~ I think this would be a really fun set for the kids to use for Easter. What are your favorites?

2 comments:

Justine said...

Love your cards, nice blog and thank you for joining in my blog candy and good luck!

trisha too said...

your cards are wonderful!

thanks for stopping by during owoh; i know, it was months ago, but it's taking me a bit to get back to everyone.

post us some new pics, stampin' Jodi!

 
Pin It button on image hover