Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Retro Fresh Wednesday with TGF

Today it's time for Retro Fresh Wednesday, a month long challenge, over at The Greeting Farm.  




The theme for this month is
All about the Boys
(and use a TGF stamp that is older than 6 months)

For my card I wasn't sure which boy image to use since there are so many cute Ian stamps to choose from.  I went digging through all my TGF stamps and came across the set  "Rock the Farm" (which is now retired) and decided on this image.  It reminds me of a nice summer day, and since it was snowing here lately I needed that.  Ian is colored in copics.  While I usually add solid color cardstock behind my designer paper panels, I really like how these papers flowed together, so I skipped that step.  As for embellishing, I ted to have a hard time when it comes to boy cards so I kept it simple with a button and some twine.    

We'd love to have you join in the Retro Fresh Challenge....remember, you have an entire month to enter and the winner gets a 4x6 stamp set of their choice as well as a single stamp.  

Now off to bed for me.....I had all 4 kids home sick on Monday, three went back to school yesterday and my oldest daughter is still home sick.  Unfortunately I didn't avoid this one and I ended up getting it as well.  While it is never a "good time" to be sick, this is probably one of the worst times.  With out of town guests arriving on Saturday to stay with us for the week and then DI Regionals in 10 days (which means practices every day of the week until Regionals) I don't have the time to be sick.  Today I am going to put off cleaning the house and try to fit in a lot of rest to see if that helps.  
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover