Friday, March 8, 2013

FFF with The Greeting Farm

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  This week Andrea challenged us to use the color green.



For my project today I used Creeper Crew Monday Morning and colored her with copics.  I noticed that some of the Design Team has colored her with leggings, others with socks....I guess it all depends on how you look at her ;)  Either way, she looks great !  A bit of ribbon and a button/frayed ribbon embellishment finish it off. 

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us with this weeks challenge!

The kids have off school today, so we are taking advantage of that by having my Middle School DI team come over for a 6 hour practice.  I am hoping they get a lot accomplished because the Regionals Tournament is just 2 weeks away tomorrow (and those two weeks will fly by!)  As a Team Manager this is major panic time.....after all the work the kids put into this the last few months, you just hope it all comes together as planned.  Add in a pretty major last minute change on one of their props (which may be a bit more time consuming, but if it works, a great change) to the mix and that makes for some sleepless nights (for me at least).  I was still up at 4:30 yesterday morning making a mental list of everything that needed to be done for each of my teams and trying to figure out how to fit it all in.  I know it will get done, but still can't help but stress about it.     
   
Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!  :)

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover