Friday, March 15, 2013

FFF with The Greeting Farm

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  This week Suzanne challenged us to make it Sparkle and Shine (using either glitter, rhinestones etc.).


For my card today I used Blush Beatrice and colored her with copics!  For my sparkle and shine I chose some glittered paper (unfortunately my camera is not picking it up) and then added some colored rhinestones to the buttons on her top and shoes as well as under the sentiment (which come with this stamp).  

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us with this weeks challenge!

Sorry to cut it short, but this virus that my kids so lovingly shared with me ;) is really getting the best of me....I can hardly see what I am typing.  

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover