Monday, August 23, 2010

Email and update

It appears that someone has sent email from my aol account as "no subject" to everyone in my address book.  We were actually at the kid's hair salon at the time these went out and I have no idea how it happened.  So if you received one of these, please know that it wasn't from me.  I'm not quite sure what to do now, so if you have any advice, I'd appreciate it.

Also ~ sorry for the lack of posting lately.  We were busy with tennis and swimming lessons and just a lot of summer stuff in general and then went away for awhile.  This is the last full week I have with the kids before they head off back to school so I am trying to spend some more time with them until then.  I do have a few projects done that I need to add and will try to do it soon.  Hope everyone else is enjoying their summer!

 

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover