Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches

This week Kelly, the owner of KL Stampin N' Scrappin, is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches, and is giving this weeks winner two wonderful stamps.  

Here is this weeks sketch:

And here is my take on it:
  
I used Lily Day at the Beach and colored her with my copics.  The sky background was stippled while the nestie was still in place.  The crocheted flower was a RAK I recieved last summer.  I love the look of crocheted flowers and wish I could make these ~ but unfortunately I've tried and have failed miserably.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
AI Factory - use any sketch
Dutch Dare - "Summer in Winter" - make a summer card
Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Open Theme
Pile It On - No More Winter Colors
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Keeping Warm




Have a wonderful day!

Recipe ~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps:   Lily Day at the Beach (Stampavie)
Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Bashful Blue; Copics (E00, E01, R20, B21, B23, YR12, YR14, R15, R22, R24, R27, R29, Y21, Y23, Y26, E30, E31, E33) 
Paper: Brocade Blue; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP- My Mind's Eye (Penny Lane)
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Blue Bird); Brad (Making Memories)
Tools:  Nesties; Stipple Brush; Dimensionals

6 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

How cute is this! Your colouring is fab, and I love the stippled background!

Kelly L said...

Aww, great job with the sketch, Risa. I love the crocheted flower too. I will have to try my hand at a few of these when I get the chance. :) Kelly

Lisa said...

Hi Jodi, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely colours.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is stunning - I love the gorgeous papers and lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Audrey said...

Super cute image and your flowers are so pretty.Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Caroline said...

Great card love the colours you have chosen and a perfect image for this cahallenge. Thanks for joining us at the crafty calender challenge this month. Good luck! Caroline x

 
Pin It button on image hover