Thursday, September 5, 2013

Life is Fabulous with Frou Frou

Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made with one of this month's new releases, Frou Frou Fabulous.



Today I went with subtle color theme, pale green and cream.  I colored the image with copics. Since I couldn't find the right shade of green in all my copics (and I have all of them but the last 12 released), I colored over the green with the T0 copic.  One of the papers came embossed love that ~ saves an extra step ;)   For embellishments, I used a bunch of pearls, silk like leaves that I had sitting around forever, cream colored satin ribbon, a button and a doily.  I attached the image and sentiment with foam dimensionals.  I love how the doily looks like it is lace peeking out of her dress at the bottom.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!  

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover