Friday, May 10, 2013

FFF with TGF

Happy Friday!  It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  Today I got to host this weeks challenge and I chose "Easy as 1,2,3".  Use 1 focal image/sentiment stamp, 2 embellishments and 3 patterned papers.  See, it really is easy!


 

For my card I used a sentiment from the Anya Strolls set and stamped it on a journaling card that is from the Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection.  My three different patterned papers are from the same collection.  My two embellishments are pearls (colored to match with a copic) and ribbon.  I also added a border with the Tulip Border Die and a little butterfly to the sentiment.

Now should I admit that my original card for this challenge didn't make it to the picture stage?  Instead of taking a picture of it right away I put it aside figuring I'd do it later.  In the meantime, I decided to clean up my craft room.  Well after doing that, my card, along with my BG00 copic marker, was nowhere to be found.  I have looked for the last two days and still can't find either....thinking they may have fallen into the garbage can by my desk, which of course was emptied on Wednesday :(     
     
Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us this week ~ I'd love to see what you do with this challenge!

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover