Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Hallobean

Today it's time for another Garden Variety Tuesday over at The Greeting Farm!  This week Anita challenged us to use Halloween Colors.....pretty easy to do since it is just around the corner.




For my card I used the new Hallobean digi stamp.  I colored her with copics and added some stickles to the stars and moon on her hat.  To better match the star paper to the striped paper I took a copic and colored the white stars green.  I used the spider web border punch by Martha Stewart and then added a black satin ribbon along with some chipboard stars and a chipboard sentiment.

I had to use a different paper since I ran out of my Copic x-press It......how did that happen?!?!?  Since I had some Neenah Exact Smooth White leftover from printing tags for a consignment sale I participated in I thought I'd try that.  Well, definitely not my favorite, it tends to bleed more than I would like so I have to be really careful when coloring in small spaces or along the lines, but until I get my favorite back, it will have to do ;) 

Be sure to stop back tomorrow, I have something fun to share with you.

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!     

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover