Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Wow...long time no post.  I can't believe how fast this month has gone by.  Yesterday the kids went trick-or-treating and the weather was fantastic!  We had a rummage sale the 21st - 23rd at my Brother's house, so I spent a lot of time getting ready for that in addition to all the other running around we had to do for the kids.  I went on two field trips this month ~ to the Pumpkin farm with Trevor's class and then to a Quarry and park with Tyler's class ~ love being able to do this with them.  I helped out in Trevor's class when they made silly hats and also helped out at my kids' class parties this month.  The school had their annual Fall Fest, and we all had a great time there.  I was lucky to be the winning bidder on a framed picture of all the kids/teachers in the school (they are outside forming an A B for the school name) ~ since it is the last year all 4 of my kids will be there, I thought it was a good picture to have.  I also did quite a bit of card making...I completed all 23 of Unity's World Card Making Day challenges, but just haven't gotten around to sharing them yet, but I will be soon.

Now onto fall....I wanted to get two cards done today for Amy R's challenge because she is giving away a fabulous prize...an ATG gun!  So far, I have only managed to do one since I had to help Ashley make a Santa puppet for her book report....which basically means I had to make a puppet ;) and I've been helping the kids prepare for their D.I. tryouts.
 
I used CC Designs images along with one of Amy's sentiments from the Autumn Sentiments set.  I picked up this paper last year from my LSS for fall projects but never got around to using it until now.  Since the image panel is so large, I just added a few buttons along with some bakers twine and then to add a little bit of interest paper pierced some sections. 

Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Great card Jodi my post is up sorry for the delay

LORi said...

Adorable!!!!

 
Pin It button on image hover