Sunday, March 28, 2010

Stamptacular Build a Card Hop

I saw that Stamptacular was having a Build-a-Card-Hop today, and it looked like fun so I decided to participate.  Here is the card I came up with:



1.  Start with something brown - card base
2.  Add a rectangle - panel on left side
3.  Use cardstock in your favorite color - blue is my favorite color, so I chose a shade of that
4.  Include matting - never a problem ;)
5.  Add a stamped image as the main focus - Inky Impressions stamp
6.  Add at least two more colors - white ink added to embossed panels, flower is red, and kraft color
7.  Ribbon - added onto the rectangle panel
8.  Flowers - obvious
9.  Charm - another flower, hanging from the flowers
10.  Sparkle - rhinestone brad and stickles on the flower in the image as well as the flower embellishments
11.  Friendship sentiment - at the bottom of the image panel

Lots more to do yet tonight, so I am cutting it short.



No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover