Monday, April 6, 2009

CC Designs Anniversary combined with A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge

CC Designs is celebrating their 2nd Anniversary and as a part of their celebration, they issued a challenge to create a project using any CC Designs, Amy R or Cookie Crumbs stamp as the main focal point. Of course I had to use one of my Gingersnaps ~ these girls are so cute ~ and they are releasing a new Gingersnap set tonight at 10:00 ;)

I also wanted to participate in A Spoon Full of Sugar's sketch challenge because I really love the sketch, and as I am running out of time, I decided to combine the two challenges.

Anyways, here is my card:



Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: CC Designs - Snow Bunnies Gingersnaps
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black, Copics, White Gel Pen
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Gina K White, DSP - Cutie Pie
Accessories: Ribbon, Rub On, Flower Punch, Key Tag Punch, Word Window Punch, Brads, Dew Drops (Robin's Nest), Border punch (EK Success), Round Scallop Punches (Marvy), Branch Punch (Martha Stewart), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder~ Swiss Dots, Stickles, Dimensionals


I really love this layout and will definitely be using it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow another great card, wish i had those scalloped circles need to put them on my birthday wish list for hubby lol.Denise x

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, great colours!

Greetings,
Saskia

 
Pin It button on image hover