Friday, November 29, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday at The Greeting Farm

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Today it's time for another Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm.  Joni challenged us to a color challenge.  I loved the combo so much that I made two cards. 
For my first card I used an older (and retired) stamp, Sassy Suzi.  I colored her with copics and added some stickles to the "fur" trim on her coat.  Her shirt and shoes are colored with a silver metallic pen.  I added some rhinestones to the centers of the snowflakes on the border and to bring in a little more silver I used some silver cording.  
For this card I used Holiday Anya 3  and the digital image of Beanie Ian (which I had printed out before the rubber stamp <here> was available).  Don't they look cute together!?!  They are both colored with copics.  I added some white polka dots to Anya's scarf and some stickles to her hand warmer.  I also added some silver "pearls" to her boots and some silver to the star in her hair.  For the puffs on the end of Ian's hat I used some white liquid applique and colored it with a copic after I heated it up. This background paper was perfect for the challenge.  I cut out two of the glittered snowflakes from the leftover piece of this background paper and added them to the top of the card and for a little more silver I colored the edge of the sentiment with a silver metallic pen and added some silver "pearls".  

And here is the color combo in case you haven't guessed....pale blue, silver and white.


Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fantastic creations.  

Are you in the mood for some Black Friday Shopping without the crowds?  The Greeting Farm has a sale going on now (through Monday, December 2).  Get 25% off your order by using the code BLACKFRIDAY.    

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover