Thursday, January 13, 2011

All Geared Up for your Special Day!

Today I have a card to show you using the Tinheart Collection stamps from Paperworks.  The image is from the Jam Tinheart set and the sentiment is from the Alfy Tinheart set.  I will admit that this is another collection that I had to buy in it's entirety and I am glad I did because these robots are just so much fun to use (not to mention cute) and there are girl robots too.  



I have quite a few robot themed papers to choose from but in the end decided to use these Scenic Route papers as I thought the gear paper was a good match for the sentiment.  I colored the image with copics and added some Crystal Effects to his eyes, clock and heart.  Since I don't have any gear type embellishments, I made my own.  I cut one out from the designer paper, covered it in Crystal Effects and then added a washer to the center.  I also placed a washer on each end of the sentiment.  My youngest son looked at this card and asked if it was for him because he really likes it.....so I guess he will be recipient of this one.

Have a great day and thanks for visiting :)

Recipe ~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: Tinheart Collection (Alfy Tinheart and Jam Tinheart) - Paperworks
Ink/Coloring: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics (BG000, BG72, BG75, YG23, YG25, YR21, YR23, YR24)
Paper: Confetti Cream; Gina K Luxury White; DP - Scenic Route (Hampton Collection)
Embellishments: Crystal Effects; Washers 
Tools: Nesties (Inverted Scallop Circle); Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great fun card Jodie. Love the colours

 
Pin It button on image hover