Monday, November 9, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #27

Today's challenge over at Squigglefly is to use the following sketch.



And here is what I came up with: 



I've had the DCWV Pet Stack for quite some time and I don't think I even used one of the papers in this pack yet, so I decided to pull them out and pair it up with these cute kittens. Since the patterned paper is quite busy on it's own, I just added a chocolate ribbon and some chocolate pearls (and why didn't I buy more than one pack of this color!?!)  As I was putting my card together, I decided that I didn't like the image on stark white paper, so I ended up coloring it with my E40 and E41 copics ~ easy fix!

We'd love to have you play along with this week's challenge!


If you haven't been over to Squigglefly lately, you have to go and check out the wonderful new images for the Holidays.  There is also something new on the site called "Nab It".  Every day an image will be posted at a special low price, but the number available for purchase at this price will be limited, so you have to act quick. 

Recipe ~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps:   Three Cat Pile Up (digi image) Squigglefly 
Ink/Coloring: Copics (E31, E33, E35, E40, E41, N0, N2, N3, N4, N6, T0)
P
aper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP - DCWV (Pet Stack)
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Chocolate); Self Adhesive Pearls - Chocolate (Kaiser)
Tools: Mega and Giga Scallop Circle Punches (Marvy)

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

This is so cute! The papers are just perfect with this image.

 
Pin It button on image hover