Saturday, August 8, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #13

Sorry for the late posting on this ~ I know I had it saved to post, but it is just gone and I didn't realize that it didn't post until now. Anyways, this weeks challenge was Christmas in July using the Reindeer image.


Hop on over to the Squigglefly blog and pick up your free digi image to use and join us this week and while you are there, take a look at all the DT's fantastic cards.

Card Recipe~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps: Reindeer ~ Squigglefly; Sentiment - Computer Generated; Christmas Tree inside Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Ink/Coloring: Old Olive; Copics (if I find the list I'll post it)
Paper: Old Olive; Gina K Pure Luxury White; DP - ProvoCraft (older Christmas stack)
Embellishments:
Flower and Leaf (Prima)
Tools: Snowflake Border Punch (EK Success); Circle Punches

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is just too cute! Worth the wait!

Debby said...

Cute. I absolutely love the way you colored him/her.

Sara said...

Love it, that snow flake punch is gorgeous!!!

 
Pin It button on image hover