Friday, December 6, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday - All that Sparkles

Hope St. Nick was good to everyone last night ;)   Well, since it's Friday, that means it's time for another Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm .  This week it was my turn to pick the challenge.  I love diamonds, well, actually pretty much any sparkly jewelry ;), glitter nail polish, glitter Christmas decorations, rhinestones, and well you get the idea.  So, I decided to incorporate my love of all things sparkly, into this weeks challenge.....All That Sparkles.  You can use rhinestones, glitter, glittered papers, metallic papers, metallic embellishments, etc.....basically anything that sparkles.  

For my first card I used the Holiday Blessings Clear Stamp Set along with some TGF exclusive Holiday papers, which have since sold out.   I colored the trees with copics and then added rhinestones to each one and colored stickles to the tree toppers.  The two background papers from the TGF set I also accented with stickles (note to self.....next time remember to add the stickles AFTER the paper is adhered to the card and NOT before cutting it or you will have to wait until it all dries to continue  ;)  The Deconstructed Sketch looked like fun this week, so I used that for the card layout.
  
For this card I used the newer Dollie - digi stamp.  She is colored in copics and I added some white polka dots with a gel pen to her dress.  I added stome stickles to the background paper on top and to her collar.  I used two different ribbons and a polka dot button and then added some rhinestones to the punched border.  

Be sure to visit The Greeting Farm blog to see some beautiful creations from the Design Team, and to see how to play along with this week's challenge.  

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!  :)


No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover