Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Yee-Haw it's Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!   While going through my paper cabinet, I came across this unopened pack of paper and knew that the You're Wanted stamp set would be absolutely perfect for it it. 

I ended up paper piecing everything except her hair and skin (which was colored with copics), and even put part of her hat on dimensionals.  I added some stickles to the heart on her hat.  It's been a long time since I have used my sewing machine so I pulled it out, threaded up a bobbin and sewed a border on the paper panels and also sewed the lace onto the card.    
The embellishment that I made is really easy!  Just take some lace, accordion fold it and stitch some thread through all the layers.  Pull the thread so the lace forms a circle and then sew it shut.  I then put some bakers twine through a button, tied it in a bow and hot glued it to the center of the lace circle.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!




No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover