Friday, July 12, 2013

Summertime - Smile Everyday

Happy Friday!  I'm a little late today, but it's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  

Today's challenge is to use punches or die cuts:



For my card I used Wild Sprout Elena and colored her with copics and used a black glaze pen for the lens part of her sunglasses.  For the tree I colored some Creamy Caramel paper to look like bark and then used the cloud die from the Mini Clouds with Die set (currently only the stamp set is available) for the leaves.  The fence is the TGF Fence Die, and the sentiment and the "shrub" is from the Mini Fleurs with Die set.  I used a punch for the grass and butterflies (I also added some Shimmerz paint to these) and the sun is cut from a nesties die.   

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us this week!

Thanks for stopping and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover