Friday, July 5, 2013

FFF with TGF

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a wonderful 4th!  My daughter gave me a patriotic manicure and then we all went to our usual place to go see the fireworks with our neighbors and grilled out.  We had a great time and couldn't have asked for better weather!     

It's time for another Farm Fresh Friday over at The Greeting Farm.  Today's challenge is to use the colors Red, White and Blue along with Ribbon.   

For my card I used the new CC Tuesday Premiere stamp along with the polaroid die and the heart die from the new Film and Polaroid Die set.  I thought my paper pad from Authentique was Red, White and Blue, however the white turned out to be more of a cream color, so I added the doily in there for the white.  For the ribbon I used bakers twine and colored the white of it with a copic to match the paper a bit better.

Head on over to the TGF blog to see the rest of the Design Team's fabulous projects and be sure to join us this week!

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!   

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover