Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back with a Claudia and Company post

After a brief summer hiatus, the Claudia & Company Design Team is back.  It was nice to have a break since we had so much going on these last few weeks as you can tell from my lack of posts lately.  Since the kids are back to school next week :( we decided late last week to take the kids up to Wisconsin Dells for a few days ~ we all had a great time and the weather was perfect!  
      


For my card I used Puddle Jumper Lucy and colored her with copics.  I added some rhinestones to the center of her bows and some silver "pearls" to her dress for the buttons.  To add some shine to her shoes I colored over it with a clear glaze pen.  The papers are from the Pink Paisley Soiree collection.  I added a green ribbon and some bakers twine along with a green button.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!




No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover