Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Inspire Me

Today is an Inspirational Day for Claudia & Company.  Both Joy and I are up today and have created projects showcasing the newly released Little Miss Mia stamp set.
Today I paired Mia up with some paper from the October Afternoon Detours collection  Mia was colored with copics and then I added some stickles to the band on her hat as well as the flower.  To finish off the card I added a button from the Basic Grey Kioshi set that I threaded with some linen thread.


There will be no challenges for Claudia and Company in June, but there will be inspirational posts twice a week by various members of the Design Team showcasing this month's releases.


Thanks for stopping and have a fantastic day!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super sweet!

Loopylou. said...

awwww she's so sweet, love the papers too xxxxx

 
Pin It button on image hover