Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today is an Inspirational Day for Claudia & Company.  Both Joy and I are up today and have created projects showcasing the newly released digital stamps.  I chose to use the Seahorse image and paired it up with the Heart of a Card Sentiment set.  


I went with some bright summer colors for this which was nice to work with since we haven't seen much sun around here the past few days.  The image was colored with copics and I used a clear glaze pen on the eye to give it a little more realistic look.  For the little bubbles in the water I used some rhinestones that I had colored with a copic.  The pearls in the upper corner and the pearlized button on the lower left corner were again colored with a copic.  The larger turquoise ribbon was recycled from a gift and a bit too plain for me so I dressed it up it by layering some turquoise ribbon with silver threading on the top, middle and bottom.


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
     

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover