Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello Clean and Simple

Happy Tuesday....and welcome to another challenge with Claudia & Company.  Today our challenge is to make a Clean and Simple Card. For me, this was a definite challenge as my cards are generally anything but CAS.



For this card I used the My Minds Eye Lush Collection in Navy and punched out the squares with a paper punch making it a breeze to put together.  I layered the squares on a piece of navy cardstock and then added that to my card base.  The sentiment is from the Puddle Jumpers Sammy Mini Set and was punched as well. 
For this card I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely collection.  I just love the bright cheerful colors of these papers and how they pop against the white.  I punched flowers from the papers and in the center of each flower added a mini button.  I trimmed the front of the card down and added a scalloped border on the bottom. 

Both of these cards were really quick and easy to make and are a great way to use up your scraps of paper.  

We would love to have you join in our challenge.  You will have until Saturday, April 30th to link up your entry.  For more inspiration from the Design Team, head on over the the Claudia & Company blog

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover