Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday with Fhiona

This month I have been asked back as a Guest Designer for Your Next Stamp.  I am so happy to be working with this great company again~ thanks for inviting me back Karen!

Today I would like to share a card I made using Flower Bouquet Fhiona.  
I loved the sketch at Mojo Monday this week, so I followed that and paired up Fhiona with some papers from the DCWV Citrus Stack (which, sad to say, I've had for quite some time and have just removed the stickers holding it closed...at least I know I'm in good company).  Since I seem to always be in need of Birthday Cards, I decided to go that route with this card.

I'll be back next week with another Your Next Stamp creation for the new challenge, but in the mean time, you can still get in on the current challenge.   

We have yet another busy week ahead for us....the DI State Tournament is next weekend, so in addition 4 more practices, we also have a 1st grade concert to attend, Family Night at the Book Fair a Middle School introductory event and then packing up the vehicles to take all the backgrounds/props/costumes to State...not one free night, but it's worth it!   

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Birthday Sundae's - Anything Goes Birthday
Catered Crop - I used the following from the recipe:  Striped patterned paper, the colors red and yellow, stamping ink, bling (rhinestones and stickles), ribbon, scallops and circles 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - RRR21 Dies/Punches & Ribbon
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
CCEE Stampers -  No buttons, bows, brads or buckles
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
CES Challenge - Children
ABC - R is for Ribbon
Papertake - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping and have a wonderful day!



13 comments:

Lisa said...

What a super cute card Jodi! Luv the sparkly headband! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Sue said...

Hi ya aww gorgeous card, cute image, fab colouring, pretty papers & design, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Sue said...

I love this card. Great image, love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes.

Linda McClain said...

Oh, that is s good sketch. I may have to try it. What a cutie of a card. So cheerful and whimsical. Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Tracey said...

Love your card....the image is so cute, great coloring!

Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Sudha said...

Wow, its so cute.

Vicky said...

Hi fabulous card the image is so sweet & I love the colours.
Thank you for joining us over at CES Challenges, hope to see you again. Good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

sgc said...

How cute! What a great creation! Thank you for playing along in the Bugaboo challenge!

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh your card is just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us in the ABC challenge. Hugs Jackie

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love your bright and fun design!

Rachel Hope said...

Awww, so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a pretty card and I love the image! Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this week! Good to drop in on your blog!
Hugs,
Georgia

Bonnie Garby said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

 
Pin It button on image hover