Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Celebrate Today with Cupcake Fhiona

Today starts a new challenge at Your Next Stamp.  

The challenge:   To use a charm on your project.

For my card I used Cupcake Cutie Fhiona and paired her with MME Stella & Rose papers and this time I used the Hazel Collection...and I love how it looks with Kraft paper!  I colored Fhiona with copics and then added some subtle sparkle, pretty much everywhere, with a spica clear pen.  I mentioned using a new hair color on my last post....well here it is again ;)  I added a few pearls, some taffeta ribbon and a butterfly charm attached to my bow.  The bow took me the longest to make, but there is a reason for that.  I had my Bow Easy on my desk from the other day and when I went to use it I could not find it anywhere.  After a lot of searching I was ready to give up and tie the bow myself, but decided to go through my new paper pads I had put away....well good thing I did because I finally found it sticking to the bottom of one of them where a sticker had been....

We'd love to have you join in this challenge and see how you incorporate a charm into your project.  The challenge runs for two weeks, so stop by the Your Next Stamp Challenge blog  for tons of inspiration from the Design Team and then again to link up your entry.   

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Colour Create - Pink, Blue and Brown
That's Krafty - Kraft Cardstock
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Mami Doodles - Crazy for Kraft
Catered Crop -  FTR10 recipe:  Pattern Paper-stripes, miniprints; Colors-pastels; Stamps- go digital, bunnies, butterflies, and flowers; Color Mediums-Copic markers, paint, white pens; Embellishments-burlap, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets, brads; Tools-sewing machine, Cropadile, die cuts; Techniques-sewing, distressing; Theme-Spring
Stamptacular - at least 5 layers
iCopic Lover- pastels
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Copic Creations - Favorite paper for copic coloring - Gina K Pure Luxury


Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

Janna Werner said...

Heya Jodi! Very sweet card, TFS! Janna

Crystal said...

Jodi this is totally ADORABLE!!! I LOVE these colors you used!!! Beautiful coloring of this cutie too!

The Spotted Chick said...

Eeeek! Jodi, this is SO cute! I LOVE the image and this DP is AWESOME with this layout! YOU ROCK! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Kerry Steger said...

Hi Jodi!
I really love this card - it is so cute and cheerful and your colouring is fab!! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this week!!

Bron said...

WOW you have rocked this card. I love the layout and the pretty papers you have used. Very cute iamge too. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular this week we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Bron :D

Teri said...

Super cute creation hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Céline said...

another fab card. love the papers you used. and the layout is fab too
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC DT

Linda McClain said...

Ah, your cupcake blondie is such a cutie. Thanks for sharing her with us at Catered Crop.

Trinh said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for playing in a Mami Doodles challenge!

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the papers and colors you used. This image is so sweet!


Thank you for following my recipe at the Catered Crop.


~Cheryl~

RoseC said...

Jodi, your Fhiona card looks wonderful with your use of coordinating colors! So glad to see another entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Such pretty papers and lovely colouring. Perfect hair! Great to see so many layers too! Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular last week! I'm sorry I'm a little late stopping by - we had lots of gorgeous entries and I lost my internet connection! Hope to see you again this week! Hugs, Lesley

Magento Themes said...

lovely card!!!
That little girl is looking nice and cute with the cake.I just love this card and background design.
Thanks for this great post. Magento Themes

 
Pin It button on image hover