Saturday, May 1, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #28

Right now, I'm on an overnight trip with my Daisy Troop, so I sure hope Mr. Blogger plays nice and posts this on time for me.  This week the KLSNS challenge is to finish the inside of your card ~ I usually do this, but it ends up being done before I actually use the card rather than right away.  
For my card I used this fantastic Sugared paper from Basic Grey and thought the Dragon Go Round image from High Hopes would work well with these colors.   I carried the design through to the inside but added two flowers put together with a stardust spacer bead and brad instead of ribbon as on the front.  The dragons spots and the horses mane, tail and hooves were colored over with a clear spica pen, but the above picture didn't capture it so well, so here is a close up of that: 

Sorry for the quick post, but I'm off to a Spring Concert at school before I head off to the overnight outing.  

We would love to have you join in our challenge this week and see what you come up with using these colors!  Stop on over at the KL Stamping N Scrappin blog for all the challenge details and to see some wonderful eye candy from the rest of the Design Team.  

Enjoy your weekend :)


Recipe ~ all items SU unless indicated
Stamps:  Dragon Go Round (High Hopes); Sentiment (SU)

Ink/Coloring:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics; White Gel Pen; Spica Clear pen
Paper:  Green Galore; Gina K Pure Luxury Vanilla;  DP - Basic Grey (Sugared) 
Embellishments:  Ribbon (Martha Stewart); Spacer Bead (KLSNS); Brad (SU); Flowers (Prima)
Tools:  Nesties

5 comments:

Risa said...

Very cute car both inside and out Jodi!
hugs
Risa:)

Jacilynn said...

How cute! I want to take a ride on this pink pony. Super adorable.
x

Ceal said...

great card! I love the shimmer! thanks for sharing

Candace said...

I LOVE your card! The bright colors are so fun! That image is the cutest, and your card looks fabulous inside and out!

Anonymous said...

So very cute! Love it!

 
Pin It button on image hover