Saturday, April 17, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #26

Today is Alicia's big day ~ she will be competing with her DI team at State!  I am so excited for her and her team and wish them the best.  That said, this post will be short as I didn't get a chance to type it up before we left and am doing it on the road so to speak.  

This week the KLSNS challenge was from Risa and her challenge was to "Bling It Up".  Well, for me that is easy to do, but instead of my go to rhinestones, I decided to use pearls.   

I used this adorable new CC Designs stamp - Puppy Kiki along with Basic Grey's Lemonade paper.  The daisy strip was punched from an EK Success border punch and then I added pearls (that were colored with copics) to the center of each daisy.  I also added pearls to her dress and the centers of the two butterflies.  Stickles were added to her headband, bow and the butterflies wings.  The colors I used on this are quite a bit different that what I normally would use, but sometimes it's nice to break out of your comfort zone!

Stop on over at the KL Stamping N Scrappin blog for all the challenge details and to see some amazing eye candy from the rest of the team.  We'd love to see your bling!


Have a fantastic weekend!



4 comments:

Risa said...

Hi Jodi,
Your card is very pretty and I love all of the pretty pearls!
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you and I hope that your day was a beautiful one!
hugs
Risa:)

JenMarie said...

Oh so sweet!!

Lydia said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable.

Birgit said...

Hi Jodi,

Cute card!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog -- I always enjoy getting feedback. :)

Currently, I have a little giveaway on my blog which is open until April 24.

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit

 
Pin It button on image hover