Friday, August 28, 2009

Your Next Stamp 1st Design Team Call

Your Next Stamp is holding a DT call and they have some really cute stamps, so I decided to "try out". They asked for us to choose two of our favorite cards to post on our blog. Well, I have a hard time picking out my favorites, and ask me in a week, I will probably have a different answer to what my favorites are. In the end I chose to showcase three cards for versatility ~ a girl, a boy and an animal.

This card has to be one of my favorite Anya cards I have done to date. She is 3 dimensional and the added Liquid Applique just adds extra dimension.

With a bit of alterations, Birthday boy Ian is popping out of a present instead of standing behind the closed presents. This image is also 3-D.And finally this cool cat just relaxing the day away.

Best of luck to all the applicants :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just sooo adorable!! Love your coloring and they'd be lucky to have you!! Good luck!! HUGS

Cassie said...

good luck jodi!!

 
Pin It button on image hover